High-performance, wide-band antenna for worldwide use
The AN480 single port antenna offers maximum performance and flexibility. The low axial ratio is nearly 50 percent lower than typical competitive devices, delivering a more uniform gain-and better performance. The wide frequency range enables this antenna to be utilized in worldwide deployments, providing cost-efficiencies and a simplified RFID infrastructure. The AN480 can be installed throughout the enterprise in manufacturing and warehouse floor environments, or any dock door receiving application. As with all Zebra antennas, the AN480 uses Zebra’s standard mounting bracket-mounting the antenna for the first time or upgrading an existing Zebra antenna with the AN480 is fast and easy.
• Excellent wide frequency band antenna response covering 865Mhz – 956Mhz, ideally suited for global deployments
• Available in right and left hand polarization.
• Frequency : 920-925MHz (Support use for Thailand)
• Gain: 6.0dBiL
• Maximum Power: 2 Watts
• Beam Width: 65° in both planes
• Polarization: Left-hand circular or Right-hand circular
• Connector: N-Type Female
• Dimensions: 259.1mm x 259.1mm x 33.52mm
10.2 in x 10.2 in x 1.32 in
• Weight: 2.5 lbs./1.13 kg
• Operating Temperature: -25° to +70°C / -13° to +158°F
• IP Sealing: IP54
• Choke points