HIGH-PERFORMANCE UHF RFID FOR ZEBRA’S TC20 MOBILE COMPUTER
The RFD2000 UHF RFID Sled is a compact, lightweight device that easily adds UHF RFID tag reading, writing and locationing capability to Zebra’s TC20* RFID-ready mobile computer. This winning combination is a complete retail solution that makes inventory management, shopper interactions and assisted selling a breeze.
• High-performance flexible, fast and accurate RFID tag capture.
• Easily find a specific item with Geiger-counter mode
• Easily take inventory with triggerless mode
• Encode RFID tags with one press of the trigger
• Capture barcodes or RFID tags with the multi-function trigger.
• Full shift battery power
• Advanced battery statistics help maximize uptime
• Prevent counterfeiting and protect consumer privacy
• Frequency : 920-925MHz (Support use for Thailand)
• Support Protocols: EPC Class 1 Gen2; EPC Gen2 V2
• RFID Power Output: 0 dBm to 30 dBm(EIRP)
• RFID Read Rate: 700 tags/sec
• Nominal RFID Range: 20ft./6m, Circular polarized
• Power: PowerPrecision+ Li-Ion 3160 mAh battery
• Communication: Host Connection: Electrical 8-pin connection
Host Computer: Zebra TC20 mobile computer
5.9 in. H x 3.1 in. W x 5.2 in. L
14.9 cm H x 7.9 cm W x 13.3 cm L
• Weight: 10.9 oz./310 g (sled with battery)