Slim with integrated mounting holes for a space-saving, simple solution
Whether your application calls for a “picture-frame” aesthetic or a space-saving antenna deployment, look to the ultra-low profile member of the Zebra family-the AN610. The AN610 features a simple, integrated mounting system with holes built right into the antenna that lets them stand just under one-half inch (12mm) from horizontal or vertical mounting surfaces. Space-saving and stylish, the outer housing is designed to be sleek and discreet enough to be at home in any business setting but rugged enough for indoor industrial environments. A perfect complement to the Zebra fixed RFID readers, the AN610 is ideal for use in wall mount, doorways, under counter, above counter as an RFID pad, on shelves, at the point-of-sale, or end-cap displays, or locations that have limited space like a jewelry counter.
• Stylish space saver.
• Industries: retail, warehouse management, and manufacturing
• Suitable for use in wall mount, doorways, under counter, above counter as an RFID pad, on shelves, at the point-of-sale, or end-cap displays, or locations that have limited space like a jewelry counter.
• Frequency : 920-925MHz (Support use for Thailand)
• Gain: 5.0dBic
• Maximum Power: 6 Watts
• Beam Width: 80° in both planes
• Polarization: Left-hand circular
• Connector: N-Type Female
• Dimensions: 275mm x 214mm x 12mm
10.8 in x 8.5 in x 0.3 in
• Weight: 1.3 lbs./0.6 kg
• Operating Temperature: -20° to +55°C / -4° to +131°F
• IP Sealing: IP54
• Receiving dock doors
• Under-the-counter / within shelving
• In server racks
• Inside medical cabinets