UHF Metal Tag is compliant with the EPC Class 1 Gen 2. This product offers a user accessible memory of 96 bits for UHF. UHF RFID systems are being widely deployed due to RFID mandates from several large cooperation, in retails & logistics sector. In addition to logistic, UHF systems are employed in various supply chain management applications and work extremely well in harsh and outdoor environment and especially for tagging on metal tagging eg: Tagged on racking, rubbish bin & shelving.
- Comply with EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Visible Identification Number on Tag (Laser Marking)
- Frequency: 860MHz – 960MHz
- Standard Protocol: EPC Class 1 Gen2
- EPC Memory size: 96bit / 240bit / 512 bit
- Chip: Impinj Monza4
- Material: PC/ABS/PS/PPS
- Read Distance: On air 3-7 metres, On Metal 1-5 metres (Depending on reader setting & environment)
- Operating Temp.: -40°C to +85°C
- Storage Temp.: +20°C, 5%-95%RH, -25°C to +85°C
- Weight: Approx. 22 ±0.5 grams / 45 ±0.5 grams (PPS)
- Dimensions: 110mm. x 30mm. x 10mm.
- Metal/Non-Metal Shelving tracking
- Asset tracking
- Metal/Non-Metal Pallet tracking